I am an artist living in Brooklyn, NY. I have been a professional illustrator, cartoonist, and painter
since 2009. I was primarily self-taught through a handful of years of failed training at the School of
Fine Art at Ohio University in Athens, OH.
I currently paint murals, shiny things, and commissions. I like painting big.
• MUSEUM OF COMIC AND CARTOONING ART FESTIVAL, New York, NY, 2011
• EAST AUSTIN STUDIO TOUR, Austin, T X 2011 - 2013
• THE PHOENIX, Austin, T X 2011 to 2013
• AUSTIN NERD CAVE SHOWCASE, Austin, T X 2012
• MONSTER BASH, Austin T X 2012
• ART HOP, Georgetown T X 2013
• HAPPY TRAILS, Austin T X 2014
• GROUP SHOW, Greenpoint Gallery, Brooklyn NY 2018
• “HISTORY OF NAVIGATION” Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Fairborn, OH, 2017
• “EPIC TALES OF ANCIENT INDIA” The Blanton Museum of Art, Austin T X, 2017
• ECHOWOOD, 2007-2008. Delhi, TX
• GLASS CENTER FOR SUSTAINABLE COMMUNIT Y, 2009, Tyler ,T X
• ART DIRECTOR - Grayhaven Comics, 2010 - 2011
• CURATOR - The Phoenix Trades Depot, Austin T X, 2011 - 2013
• LEAD DESIGNER - Good Horse Records, Austin T X, 2014
• PRODUCTION ARTIST – Strong Events, Austin T X, 2016
The Office of Art in Embassies is not responsible for, and does not endorse, any content posted within the service. The Office of Art in Embassies does not have any obligation to prescreen, monitor, edit, or remove any content.